11.02.2009

Blackberries... Mmm, mmm Good!

We drove up to the cabin for a nice, relaxing, get out of the heat weekend (this is back in September)! The blackberries were looking plump and juicy and anxious to be picked... so we picked them and ate them and they were divine!
Jack joined in on the fun but got pricked by a thorn
No matter, he devoured that blackberry anyway
We saw a wee 'lil deer
...and a wee 'lil snake (Jack wasn't afraid)
Steven & Betsy are Goofy
The Blackberry Picking Posse
I must say it was a very nice, relaxing and a tad bit cooler weekend!

5 comments:

Tiffany Haynes said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm jealous there were blackberries up there. I so miss our fresh picked blackberries for breakfast every morning.

Chandra said...

mmmm. i love blackberries! im jealous! i want to pick blackberries.

Mike and Alecia said...

Nice to see your blogging again. I've missed you girl. I can't believe how big Jack is, he's super adorable. You better be going to the game night so we can catch up.

Sister Tori Johnson said...

Hey! I just saw your blog on Jamie's so I thought I would check it out :) You guys are so cute! Hope youre doing well!

Brittany said...

Debby, I'm so sad you guys couldn't come out to Brooke's! Let's play soon. I miss you guys!